Saturday, October 15, 2005

:(

I had posted something about Managers this afternoon and most of humanity seemed worried... and I had quite a lot of people advising me to take it off. *shrug* And for once, I'm taking people's advice... After all, it isn't an important post... nor is it smth close to my heart... so, well, I've taken it off...

Maybe I should change my blog definition of '... I scribble what I please...'

:(

PS: I'm gonna post smth else to get over this....

Labels:

Comments on ":("

 

Blogger expertdabbler said ... (10:44 pm) : 

madhu

writing abt jobs is taboo in indian blogosphere.

inda velai ellam unakku siru thurumbu madhiri ndra vishayam ellam mithavangalukku theriyadhu illaya adaan:)

 

Blogger Harish said ... (8:14 am) : 

Madhu, idhu oru comedy-aana ulagam..

mathavan velaya pathi ezhudhinaale velaya vittu thookaraanga, sondha velaya pathi ezhudhina vilayuvugal epadi irukkum-nu neengale purinjukonga!

You can blog what u please, but it's our duty to scare the bejeezus out of u! :)

that said, naanga usual-a sollradha solli indha comment-a wind up pannraen.. "unga nallathukkaaga thaan sollrom" :P

 

post a comment