Friday, September 09, 2005

Ramya Kalyana Vaibhogame...

When words fail, what do I do? Resort to photos, of course. Ramya's wedding was as emotional an event to me as it was to her family. Hence, friends, I will just post some photos to take you through the ceremonies I was around for...





















Ramya and Vijay at the reception..




















With the vettEEEs...




















Oonjal..


























Ammi midhithu...




















Right after the wedding...




















Post-wedding meal..




















(@ the nalangu) the Treasure hunt is on....




















... all for a lollipop!!!




















The apple of our eye...







People, join me in wishing the couple a happy married life!

Labels:

Comments on "Ramya Kalyana Vaibhogame..."

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:47 pm) : 

Oiii,

Idhu vera R vera V ya ?? hmmm. Neways, convey my wishes to them.

 

Blogger Madhu said ... (10:04 pm) : 

vera R vera V na? I know only two R-V pairs. one is, of course, this couple. and the other is, of course....

 

Blogger Badrinath.V.S said ... (11:10 pm) : 

i envy the Veteees, ur batch, if only my batch was this close :-(

 

Blogger Madhu said ... (9:04 pm) : 

Shhh... Badri, kannu vekkadha!!!

 

Blogger expertdabbler said ... (4:25 pm) : 

my favorite snap is the 'post wedding meal' snap.
apart from the pair, i cud make a connection between the meal and the tummy of the person standing behind. good one ;)

 

Blogger Madhu said ... (8:57 pm) : 

Ayya Prabh avargale, andha tummy-oda owner Ramya voda appa!!!

 

Blogger expertdabbler said ... (10:29 am) : 

aahaa
enakku apavey oru doubt

actualla comment la 'whoever that person is ' nu oru line ad pannirundhen.. editingla poiruchu...

 

post a comment