Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Appadi podu!!!

'Avan seriyana poruki... seruppala adikanum' - One girl in my van said to another, this morning, the 'avan' in question being director S.J.Surya!!!!

I vehemently agree.

Comments on "Appadi podu!!!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:42 pm) : 

Oruthana Kalai Sevai puriya vidamaateengale ...

 

Blogger Sathish said ... (7:41 pm) : 

Is it possible to disagree without ill feelings?

 

Blogger kr!sh said ... (11:38 pm) : 

He's a rascal.

 

Blogger Badrinath.V.S said ... (12:59 pm) : 

based on the latest set of info I have got S.J.Suryah is planning to file a defamation suit on Madhu her van friend and krish.

 

Blogger Madhu said ... (3:58 pm) : 

yes, tamizhan, you're right... i can definitely do better than the seruppadi...

 

Blogger Neha said ... (1:20 pm) : 

i dunno madhu I defnly agree he deserves a seruppadi but somehow the public don think so i feel. jus think of it like "Boys" vs "New". Boys if u ask me gives a true picture of the youth today. New I wont even bother writing about it. But New epdi odichchu Boys epdi odichchu? how can anyone explain such things?

 

post a comment